TO KELLY AND JEN'S
DAWSON'S CREEK RUMORS & SPOILERS PAGE
AS WE START FINDING RUMORS AND SPOILERS FOR SEASON 4, WE WOULD LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE THAT THE PRODUCERS AND WRITERS ARE FAMOUS FOR PUTTING FALSE RUMORS OUT THERE TO THROW EVERYONE OFF. SO SOME OF WHAT IS HERE MAY NOT HAPPEN, BUT THEN AGAIN MOST WILL.
IF YOU HAVE A RUMOR OR SPOILER YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HERE PLEASE E-MAIL KELLY.
SEASON 3 RUMORS
I Got This One From Fan ForumPosted 10-10
Dawson's Creek has been in full swing lately. They just filmed a rave episode of Dawsons Creek where Andie (Meredith Monroe) overdoses on X. It's pretty funny, although I don't think it's supposed to be. The Rave was filmed at a cement factory which was also used for the club scenes in "The Crow", and the downtown location in "Super Mario Brothers" (classic cinema) Meredith Monroe is leaving the show in a few weeks, taping her final episode. Although I'm not sure why she is leaving, her character has been written off the show. Her character, Andie McPhee will get early acceptance into Harvard, and leave the show around December (taping in October).
These were emailed to me from DeAnn RichardPosted 10-3
1. First off, today is the day that the new DC Soundtrack goes on sale in the US. I hear it's good, so be sure to check it out!
2. Also, as if any of you would forget, the season four premiere is tomorrow night. Finally, the long wait is over!!!
3. In the premiere, I hear that there is a nice D/J scene in which we find out that P/J did not do the deed on their summer trip. As I had reported before, P/J get into an argument over Dawson and Pacey ends up walking away from Joey. Dawson offers her a ride home, and at some point Joey asks Dawson why he hasn't asked her the question that everyone else has been asking since she and Pacey returned to Capeside. That question, of course, is whether Joey came back from the summer trip still a virgin. Dawson is honest with her and tells her that the reason he hasn't asked is because he's afraid that the answer would kill him. Before he leaves her, she tells him that the answer to that question would not kill him, thus telling us that she's still a virgin.
4. A little more on how the whole Jen and Henry breakup thing comes about...he stops returning Jen's e-mails and phone calls and finally writes to Jack telling him that he doesn't want to continue the relationship with Jen. She finds out about it from Jack and from what I hear, she beats Henry to it by breaking up with him.
5. The gang goes to a rave and that Andie gets some Ecstasy and confesses her love to Pacey. Apparently something happens to some member of the gang that is cause for celebration (I'm guessing it could be Andie's early admission to college), so Drew talks the Capeside bunch into going to a rave. Upon doing so, I hear that it is Jen who gets the Ecstasy and gives some to Andie. Needless to say, things get out of control and the episode supposedly ends with Andie falling into some sort of pit or something at the rave. Just a guess, but what with Jen's emotional state over her breakup with Henry, what happens with Andie is just a little too close to the whole Abby Morgan thing, and I expect Jen to go a little crazy over the whole thing.
6. Andie's exit is also becoming a little clearer. I heard that she does not just head off to college in the middle of the year, but instead her father sends her on some trip to Europe or something to relax before college begins. I'm sure that this somehow relates to the way she's been obsessing over college and the whole Ecstasy situation.
These were emailed to me from DeAnn RichardPosted 8-24
1. DC's season four premiere will be on October 4th and filming for it began on July 24th.
2. Sources tell me that Dawson's room has a dramatically new look, as he has taken up photography over the summer, specifically black and white work. No more movie posters or pictures of Joey, but the John Lennon "Imagine" poster she gave him will be framed and hung in his room.
3. I hear that Mitch will not only be the football coach this school year, but now will also be serving as the guidance counselor.
4. I have heard a rumor that Meredith Monroe, who plays Andie, will be leaving the show halfway through the season, but this has not been confirmed.
5. Look for at least three new characters this season, although at least one them will be a short-term character. I know that two have already been cast as new love interests for a couple of the main characters.Now on to the GOOD stuff! Spoilers...
1. Okay, I know you're dying to know, so I'll give this one first. Pacey and Joey do indeed come back from their summer voyage more in love than ever and there should be several scenes of their summer in the first episode of the season. They discuss how they should react to questions about just how far they went together over the summer and we will find out that they did not have sex. I have also been told that things in their relationship begin to change around the sixth or eighth episode. Whether those changes are good or bad no one is really saying, so that remains to be seen.
2. Dawson will get a new love this season, and in addition to helping him get over Joey, she may just be the key to repairing his friendship with Pacey as well. Why is that you ask? Because Dawson's new gal will be none other than Pacey's sister Gretchen, who is described as a 20-year old fallen beauty queen. I hear that an actress by the name of Sasha Alexander who was on Kevin Williamson's short-lived "Wasteland" has been cast in the role. As if the idea of Dawson and Pacey's sister weren't enough, another twist to the story that I have heard is that Gretchen and Pacey will be sharing an apartment this year. One can only guess what will happen with a Dawson/Gretchen and Joey/Pacey combination in close proximity!
3. The Dawson/Joey dynamic is another thing a lot of people are curious about. According to what I hear, the first time Dawson sees Joey and Pacey together is while he is at Capeside's new Dive-In (not a typo, they have a movie screen in the water so people come by boat to see the movie, rather than by car) with pals Andie, Jack and Jen. He does not react well, reportedly taking off when he sees Pacey and Joey walking down the beach toward them hand-in-hand. Eventually Dawson and Joey do talk however, I hear the talk takes place at the Senior Clambake. There is no Dawson-Joey reunion planned for this season however.
4. Jen gets bad news right away this season, it seems Henry will not be returning to Capeside after football camp. He will instead be heading to a private school, presumably on some sort of football scholarship. Jen and Henry decide to try the long distance relationship, but don't look for them to last long. As if the loss of Henry isn't enough for Jen, I hear that one of the new characters that comes to Capeside is the charming bad-boy type...perhaps just the one to revert Jen back to her wild-child ways. I have not heard who, if anyone has been cast in that new role as yet.
5. Last but not least is some info about what will happen with Andie this season. She also will get a new love interest, and it's someone that you will know if you have been watching MTV's The Real World - New Orleans. Danny from RW will be Andie's new guy.DC News and Spoilers - August 16, 2000 Here's the news... Sources say that although Real World New Orleans' Danny will appear on DC, he is slated for only one episode. New hairsyles abound on DC as Pacey has sheared his locks for a buzz look, while Dawson has let his grow longer, much like it was in season one. It seems that the rumor about Meredith Monroe (Andie) leaving the show sometime this season is untrue, as no one can get that confirmed. On the fringes of DC, it looks like Young Americans will not be returning next season and the YA/DC crossover idea has been killed. On to the Spoilers... In his one episode appearance, is it reported that RW's Danny and Andie do indeed kiss! With the ending of Young Americans, I am secretly hoping that Will return to Capeside and be with Andie. Still not much news about Jack, all I hear is that in filming he has been wearing a sling on his arm. I have heard two different accounts of how the injury happened though, one is that he fell while painting houses with Dawson over the summer and the other is that he hurt it in football practice. Reportedly Dawson and Pacey's sister Gretchen bump into each other in the hardware store, possibly in the first episode. No word yet though on how long it takes them to get romantic. The word on Pacey and Gretchen living together is that Doug gets a girlfriend, so she and Pacey get a place of their own. People who have been on the set to visit say that while Pacey thinks the new place is a dump, Gretchen thinks all it needs is a fresh coat of paint. Joey will get a new job this season, as a waitress at some ritzy country club. What this means for the B&B I'm not quite sure. Soon into the new season, although I'm not sure if it will be in the first episode, Pacey and Joey have an argument about Dawson...what else would they fight about? Joey tells Pacey that he runs away from everything trying to take the easy way out. Those on the set have also gotten a glimpse of "True Love" and they say that it has two hammocks, one for Joey and one for Pacey, so it seems that they did not have sex OR share a bed over the summer. It is pretty close quarters aboard the boat, however.
FROM FANFORUM.COMPosted 7-24
Again from Watch With Wanda at E! Online: From "Watch With Wanda" at E!Online: From Frida: A Dawson's Creek question: Please tell us Pacey and Joey won't split up right away and that there's no "love interest" planned for Pacey! Hmmm...I wish I could say either of those things, but I can't. Sorry.
*Kelly Painfully Yells, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*
FROM FANFORUM.COMThe cast started filming season 4 (woo hoo!) today (7-24), so we should have some new spoilers coming to you soon! Keep a look out!
FROM FANFORUM.COMFrom Watch With Wanda at E! Online:
From navataba: Hey, Wanda. I heard a rumor that there'll be a new girl on Dawson's Creek as a love interest for Dawson. Is that true? Hmm...I heard she'll actually be a love interest for Pacey. But I haven't been able to confirm anything. I'll try my best for next week.From hallyhoo: Does James Van Der Beek have a girlfriend? Who? Yep. Heather McComb, whom you'll remember as Maggie from Party of Five (she was Julia's college roomie and Ned's first girlfriend). A source spotted the happy couple vacationing in Jamaica a couple of months ago, looking very much in love. They're living together in New York this summer. From S.B.: What'll happen with Ethan on Dawson's Creek? He hasn't been written into any scripts, so it looks like Ethan's steering clear of the Creek, and Jack will most likely get a new love interest. Any suggestions for whom they should cast?
FROM FANFORUM.COMFrom the "LA Times", 07/05/00:
"Look out for some new characters to come aboard "Dawsons Creek"- including charming bad boy Drew, who has a past with Jen (Michelle Williams). Also Gretchen, who's described as a "fallen prom queen" of 20. Casting should be finalized soon."
THESE ARE RUMORS AND SPOILERS THAT WE HAVE READ, SEEN ON TV, HAD E-MAILED TO US, OR THAT WE HAVE SEEN ON THE INTERNET. THESE ARE JUST RUMORS, PLEASE DO NOT HOLD US PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF THE CONTENTS HERE. SOME OF THESE RUMORS WERE ADAPTED FROM WWW.FANFORUM.COM AND ARE COPYRIGHTED AS FOLLOWS......
Dawson's Creek Daily was created and designed by Fan Forum. This site is maintained by Liz and Mandy and is not associated to the official Dawson's Creek site. All material found on this site is copyright © Fan Forum 1999.